Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered in an amazing client on the cutting edge of software technology! We are looking to build the Team and would love to speak with you!
These are full time career opportunities with robust benefits package that includes but isn't limited to medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K with match and PTO (paid-time-off).
As a Software Developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java, C++, Ruby on Rails or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (ASP .Net, JQuery, Apache Wicket, JavaServer Faces (JSF) & Spring MVC etc,).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying