Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a well established client to hire a talented E-Commerce Manager!
This Leader will manage all online activities including organizing product, promotions, design requirements, marketing needs; working with shipping companies to reduce transportation costs as well as keeping the site updates for both mobile and desktop versions.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading overall website management, responsive redesign and enhancements including external brand integrations.
- Utilizing KPI analytics to execute ecommerce best practices and meet conversion goals.
- Managing online fulfillment processes such as customer communications, cart abandonment follow-up, shipping contracts etc.
- Optimizing search results and category navigation to ensure product relevancy.
- Responsible for list building to grow our retail specific reach in addition to our venue specific reach.
- Managing SEM/SEO and target ROI goals.
- Managing promotions and digital needs using merchandising reports to generate digital marketing campaigns.
- Partnering with buyers, planner, product managers and operations to oversee inventory loads, exit strategies and fulfillment.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 to 3 years of management experience in direct to consumer ecommerce website business.
- Background in digital merchandising.
- Google analytics and Magento platform experience.
- HTML preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying