Essential Recruiting is working with one of the top music and entertainment venues in the world to find dedicated and ambitious culinary professionals for their Team!
We have full and part-time positions (all positions have benefit options)!
The Line Cooks responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing and produce baked and pastry items
- Perform the following cooking procedures in food truck: sauté, grilling, smoking and roasting.
- Preparing and produce baked and pastry items according to established standards as assigned.
- Performing basic to more advanced knife skills (i.e. slice, julienne, dice, batonnet, tourne) in the preparation and production of food items.
- Cleaning and organize walk-in coolers, food production areas, equipment and general kitchen areas.
- Perform according to HACCP, OSHA and sanitation guidelines.
- Reading tickets from the printer and produce product as described by manager and as shown in information books provided.
- Provide support to the front line, following guidelines provided by management.
- Properly store food and chemicals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one-year culinary experience or completion of a recognized culinary educational program. Must have the ability to read and write in English.
- Food Handler’s/Serve Safe Card may be required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying