Essential Recruiting Resources, LLC. is a boutique recruiting firm based in Nashville that provides focused recruiting support to a select client base.
One of our favorite clients is looking to hire a strong Staff Accountant that is ready to stretch into a Senior Accountant role! The Senior Accountant will be groomed to take on a Facility CFO level role within in the next 2-4 years! Does this sound like your idea of a great opportunity? Are you are rock-star Staff Accountant ready for the next move to a Senior Accountant role? If you answered 'yes' to both these questions then we would love to speak with you.
This person will work directly with the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for assisting with the completion of month end close, account reconciliations, cost reports, budgets, governmental and other miscellaneous reports.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Completing month-end close for assigned facilities, including monthly account reconciliations.
* Assisting the Finance Director in the review of month end close and help reconcile problem accounts.
* Detailed reporting- Assisting facilities in the development and maintenance of the ad-hoc reports and completion of state and federal reports.
* Reviewing balance sheet account reconciliations completed by the Staff Accountants.
* Assist in the completion of cost reports.
* Assist facility Administrators and accounting personnel on accounting related questions and problems.
* Ability to close any of the facilities assigned to the Nashville Regional Office.
This will be a direct hire. The company offers a robust benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K and PTO.