Essential Recruiting Resources is seeking a high caliber Salesforce Developer for our client in the downtown Nashville area.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Communicating with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interacting directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum work experience: 4-5 years of software development with at least 2-3 of those years specifically in Salesforce application development.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Our client offers medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K and PTO.
We look forward to hearing from you!