Essential Recruiting is partnered with a Global Company in the Reston, VA. area to help them identify a strong HRIS Consultant. This client is currently undergoing a system integration with Ultipro and Workday; or preference is to identify a Consultant with experience in both in both of these systems however experience in one or the other is required.
This person will lead the development and management of human resources information systems. They will manage the HRIS systems set up and maintenance, changes, testing and troubleshooting, process improvements, data integrity, data interfaces, systems security and year-end support. They will also manage and establish audit controls within the systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Leading HR initiatives to optimize the capability of human resources information systems and applications, including Ultipro, Payroll, Kronos, Human Concepts, and Taleo and identifying appropriate technology solutions to enhance the effectiveness of the North America Division HR group
* Developing proposals and recommendations for enhancing service delivery, data efficiencies and process improvements via automation, workflow, standardization, as applicable
* Identifying, implementing, and improving processes and procedures in order to ensure service levels in the creation and use of HR analytic material
* Coordinates global HRIS initiatives, e.g. Performance Management system, global HR database
* Collaborates with internal clients to understand and document business requirements, objectives and needs analysis, where applicable.
* Provides supervision/oversight to exempt technical staff charged with assisting at the administration and evolvement of HRMS systems and reporting.
* Generates and maintains system data audits and ensures the integrity of all company maintained and utilized data.
* Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required
* 5-7 years HRIS experience
* 2 years of experience in a leadership or management role, preferred
* Experience with UltiPro, Kronos, and/or Taleo preferred