Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a growing provider of addiction treatment services to hire a talented Clinical Director to guide and oversee their brand new detox and residential treatment facility in Bloomfield, IN!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, planning and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth.
- Overseeing and develop the Clinical Department.
- Providing clinical training to staff and interns.
- Partnering with the Executive team in developing and maintaining a best-in-class clinical program.
- Reviewing all clinical documentation submitted by the clinical team for approval.
- Ensuring the clinical department stays within compliance of their licensing and accreditation bodies.
- Auditing charts on a regular basis to ensure all Clinicians and Case Managers provide proper documentation
- Schedule clinical staff including, but not limited to, groups, evaluations, clinical sessions, and family sessions.
- Maintaining a caseload of 10-15 clients.
- Master's level Therapist with an LCSW, LPC, LMFT or other equivalent licensure.
- 5+ years of experience within programs that provide addiction counseling services.
- 2+ years of experience overseeing a Team of other clinicians in the performance of their responsibilities.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to lead a program as well as recommend and implement new initiatives to improve patient outcomes and facility culture.
- A robust compensation package with a competitive salary and benefits.