Our client is seeking an eager and energetic Brand Ambassador to be a brand evangelist for one of our favorite clients. A natural enthusiasm and love of the hospitality and food industries is an absolute must for success in this role.
The Brand Ambassador will:
• Become a credible product and brand expert: know the product, the client and the brand values
• Stay informed of relevant programs and events which would be opportunities to create brand awareness in the marketplace
• Partner with the Sales Team to schedule visits, demonstrations and/or to provide samples to potential new clients
• Partner with the marketing and advertising team to support sales activities, provide an understanding to the Team of deliverables and set realistic expectations with both the clients and teams regarding those deliverables
• Evangelize for our clients brand
• Other responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
• College Degree preferred (but not required) in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
• Must be a fearless networking, unafraid to approach anyone at any time and strike up a conversation.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to “make connections” within their network and provide new business opportunities for the client.
• 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer focused support role is preferred
• Exception communication skills & the ability to project professionalism at all times
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)