Essential Recruiting Resources, LLC. is partnered with a top tier client to hire for a critical role within their organization!
This position will require nothing less than a A+ Leader and nursing professional.
Coordinating with the C-level Executive Team this person will plan, organize, direct and evaluate inpatient-nursing services within a service line.
The Director will collaborate with all division staff in the development and execution of strategic plans in order to provide quality care, and manage cost-effective services which are aligned with federal, state, and local regulations. They will be responsible for achieving the strategic vision for nursing in their assigned areas of accountability.
This client has healthcare operations with areas of specialization including but not limited to med surg, dialysis, Clinical Dietician, Critical Care, TCU, RT, ED if applicable. Maternal Child Health: Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, PICU, NICU, Maternity, and Normal Newborns (may be combined with Perioperative). Perioperative: OR, PACU, Central Sterile, Ambulatory Surgery Centers (may be combined with MCH).
Essential Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Collaborating with the CNO and other medical center management in identifying and implementing innovative models and best practices with an emphasis on quality of care, service improvements and cost reduction.
• Coordinates with Divisions to provide for the seamless transition of patients across the continuum of care. Establishes partnerships with facility leadership groups. In collaboration with medical staff and facility leadership ensure a superior care experience and a safe environment with patients and staff. Ensures policies, practices, and procedures comply with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of the Health Plan contract and governmental and accrediting agencies.
• Providing clinical and professional oversight for areas of accountability.
• Assuring successful implementation of organizational strategies such as Hospital Efficiency, Work Place Safety, Supply Cost Initiative including OR Back-log, Patient satisfaction.
• Mentoring nursing managers in development of leadership skills, fiscally accountable staffing/scheduling practices, professional development of staff, and outcomes based practice.
• Overseeing the development of department standards as identified by regulatory agencies including policies and procedures.
• Develops services that achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on customer service, highest standards of quality and innovation.
• Maintaining a state of continuous regulatory readiness at all times.
• Eight (8+) or more years of nursing experience in patient care.
• Five (5+) or more years of management experience required.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in health care related field required.
• An MSN is strongly preferred.
• Current California RN license required.
Our client offers an exciting total rewards package with benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K and paid-time-off (PTO).
We look forward to speaking with you soon!