Our client is a growing company with an array of internal opportunities for high performers. They are already a Leader in their industry as they continue to innovate and outperform their competition.
We are seeking a VP of Operations to join their team in the Columbus, OH. area!
This Executive will:
* Be a key member of Leadership Committee reporting directly to SVP
* Possess the ability to effectively interact with multiple disciplines and have a strong teamwork orientation. They will be a results driven professional with a technical knowledge of healthcare environments and logistics/supply chain functions. They will make decisions objectively based upon data.
* Lead and develop those team members within their areas of responsibility.
* Have divisional oversight and leadership of functions within operations line of sight.
* Be responsible for Directors of within 4-5 key specialized areas of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or Master's Degree is preferable.
- 10+ years of experience leading dynamic operations and overseeing cross functional Teams specifically in a Healthcare setting.
- Up to 50%.
Our client offers:
- A highly competitive base salary plus bonus and manager incentives
- This position is eligible for equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits as well as a 401K and PTO