Essential Recruiting is working with an amazing client in the hospitality industry that's hiring Baristas for a beautiful downtown location!
The Barista will provide world-class customer service for guests while completing coffee drink orders (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and always abiding to the State and Federal guidelines.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take, prepare and properly serve all types of coffee drinks, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Ensure that all beverages are served conforming to the State and Federal guidelines.
- Properly account for beverage inventory at all times throughout shift.
- Assure facility and equipment related to the bar location is in good working conditions and report maintenance issues to the Café Manager or Restaurant Chef for prompt repairs.
- Stock, set-up, clean and restock all necessary equipment at bar locations
- Assist with development of new drinks and training of new employees.
- Accountable for proper cash handling and check-in/out procedures.
- Respond and assist, as required, in time of emergency including building evacuation.
- May assist in receiving and storing beverage requisitions.
- Must declare all tips received as required by company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, write and perform simple mathematics.
- Valid State of Tennessee ABC Card required. Food Handler’s or Serve Safe Card may be required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying