Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a top notch provider of mental health services to hire a talented Director of Clinical Programs to guide and oversee their treatment offerings in Los Angeles, CA!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
● Implementing an engaging clinical schedule that includes the development of curriculum, and hiring and scheduling of staff and independent contractors/group facilitators.
● Working with the treatment team to develop and implement a treatment plan for each client within their caseload including establishing goals, following and updating discharge timelines, working toward financial independence (budgeting), establishing and strengthening life skills, and tracking educational/vocational goals.
● Continually assessing client needs including legal, medical, mental health, vocational, educational, and ADL's, and provide feedback to the clinical team.
● Overseeing DC planning and process
● Facilitating individual and family therapy and maintaining a caseload of 3-5 clients
● Creating and facilitating group therapy twice weekly
● Communicating clearly and professionally with clients, staff, families, agencies, and referrants.
● Ensuring compliance to regulations set forth by The Joint Commission and DHCS and perform ongoing quality assurance practices
● Monitoring case records to assure that required treatment documentation is included and meets agency and professional standards including MTPs, TPRs, etc. per DHCS and The Joint Commission standards daily, weekly, and monthly as necessary.
● Maintaining a professional, healthy and clean working environment
● Being present 9:00am -5:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Master's level Therapist with an LPC, LCSW or LMFT license OR Doctorate level with PsyD or PhD.
- Licensure by California Board of Behavioral Services (BBS)
- 5+ years of experience within programs that provide mental health counseling services.
- 2+ years of experience overseeing a Team of other clinicians in the performance of their responsibilities.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to lead a program as well as recommend and implement new initiatives to improve patient outcomes and facility culture.
- A robust compensation package with a competitive salary and benefits.
● Must pass pre-employment physical exam, TB and drug screening
● Ability to commute to various sites and events
● Ability to work extended hours as needed
● DOJ, FBI, Child Abuse Index
● Qualifications may be subject to modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act