Essential Recruiting Resources, LLC. is partnered with an emerging leader in the Urgent Care Clinic industry to identify and hire a talented Physician in the El Paso, TX. area.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing medical assessment, procedures, and determining treatment recommendations of center patients from the age of 6 months and up.
- Appropriately documenting all relevant information on designated company forms and in the EMR system.
- Assisting in providing medical coverage for assigned centers and other area Centers if needed and to assist with scheduling medical staff.
- Providing leadership during emergencies while maintaining a pleasant and accommodating environment for center patients.
- Valid medical license within the State of Texas (TX)
- Valid DEA license
- CPR Certifications
- Inclusion on (or within 30 days of hire) the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Minimum of 1 year of applicable experience in an acute setting, urgent care, family practice or emergency room (ER) setting.
- At least 6 months of experience in pediatrics is preferable
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- A functional level of Computer literacy and experience using Electronic Medical Records
We look forward to receiving your CV and speaking with you!