Essential Recruiting Resources is partnering with a great company that's innovating the way veterinary care is provided to our fur babies! The Veterinarian maintains animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries while also ensuring the smooth operation of the clinic overall.
This position is based in Payson, AZ right in the heart of Tonto National Forest; if you live an outdoor lifestyle then this is the place for you!
The Veterinarian will:
- Determine the nature of disease or injury by examining pets; examining large animals.
- Restore health by treating animals surgically or medically.
- Prevent rabies, burcellosis, and other disorders by testing animals; providing inoculations.
- Promote the health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communications
- A license, in good standing, to practice Veterinary medicine in the state of Arizona (AZ)
- Preferably at least one year of full time experience in veterinary care
- Great professional references
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying