Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a growing addiction treatment provider to hired a talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their Team!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting with all new clients and assisting the clinical team to build the client’s treatment
plan. When meeting with the clients for the first time, a comprehensive psychiatric
evaluation must be completed.
- Completing all comprehensive assessments and medical assessment that are needed.
- Diagnosing clients who have psychiatric complications and continue treatment for
- Medication management for clients that are already prescribed medications at
admission or medication prescribed with us.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s specific needs.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary team members when making appropriate referrals
- Facilitating psycho-education groups surrounding medication management, mental health disorders, and other groups of your choice that coincide with the clinical care provided.
This client offers a strong compensation package with benefits that include: