Essential Recruiting Resources is partnered with a top notch provider of addiction treatment services to hire a talented Facility CEO to lead their program in Panama City Beach, FL!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, planning and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth.
- Overseeing and develop the Clinical Department in conjunction with the Clinical Director.
- Management of the P&L
- Partnering with the Executive team in developing and maintaining a best-in-class clinical program.
- Oversee manpower planning, recruiting and staffing for all departments.
- Ensuring the clinical department stays within compliance of their licensing and accreditation bodies.
- A Bachelors degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field is required. A Masters degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience overseeing operations for a behavioral health facility
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to lead a program as well as recommend and implement new initiatives to improve patient outcomes and facility culture.
- A robust compensation package with a competitive salary and benefits.