Essential Recruiting Resources, LLC. is a boutique recruiting firm based in Nashville, TN. that works with clients all over the globe to find them top talent for their teams!
Our client is a leading healthcare system in Northern Indiana in need of an eager and patient-focused Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team!
This RN will report into the Director of Nursing and work on a top notch team to provide professional and high quality care to every patient.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assessing the needs of patients and initiates
- Implementing and evaluating individualized plans of care
- Collaborating with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing quality care to patients.
Education and Experience:
- A active RN license in the state of IN
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is not required to start however any newly hired RN who does not have a BSN must earn their BSN with three (3) years of their date of hire.
- Works in a patient care environment requiring physical exertion, frequent changes in job demands, and certain undesirable patient care activities.
- May be exposed to bio-hazards.
- Must be able to report to work location within 30 minutes when on call.
- Requires the physical ability and stamina (i.e. to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, push carts/wheelchairs up to 50 pounds
- To position and/or lift patients at a maximum of 35 pounds unassisted, over 35 pounds requires assistance, provide CPR, etc.) to perform the essential functions of the position.
Our clients offers a highly competitive total compensation package with benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K and paid-time-off (PTO).
We look forward to hearing from you!