Our client is in need of a capable and ambitious Administrative Assistant that would love to learn the marketing and advertising business. This position will be approximately 24-30 hours per week.
The Administrative Assistant will:
• Be responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to managing of active calendar appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, completing expense reports composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
• Assist in the planning and coordinating for meetings, both on-site and out-of-office events.
• Other responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
• College Degree preferred (but not required) in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manager calendars/schedules for multiple business leaders
• 1+ year of experience in an administrative or customer service oriented role
• Exception communication skills & the ability to project professionalism at all times
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)