Essential Recruiting Resources is looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our clients growing network infrastructure. This person will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
Responsibilities Included but are not limited to:
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitoring performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitoring system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide an escalated level of support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proven hands-onnetwork engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject in strongly preferred
This is a full-time opportunity. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as 401K and PTO.
We look forward to hearing from you!