Essential Recruiting is partnered with THE premier Nashville brand to find the absolute most talented & passionate creative professionals in the business.
The Graphic Designer is an integral member of the Marketing team, developing digital and print advertising, website and email images, logos, collateral, presentations, and other marketing, sales, and promotional materials that reflect our clients mission and brand!
This is a full-time career opportunity with an amazing benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options as well as a 401K, paid-time-off & opportunities for tickets to some of Nashville's most amazing shows!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Create concepts, ads, logos, digital designs and collateral to reflect strategic branding in look, tone and feel. Develop effective, well-crafted work by staying up-to-date on design and communication trends, as well as best-practices in file and software use and storage.
• Partner with the Marketing, Sales teams & project stakeholders across the organization, to efficiently assess and solve design challenges. Included in this is determining appropriate material specifications from web/mobile sites, publications, printers, etc., to ensure files are built correctly and delivered in a timely manner. Traffic all materials.
• Create and execute a weekly schedule of marketing and communications initiatives including digital imagery, printed programs, weekly flyers, marquees, live audience reads, presentations, posters, banners, signage and other collateral. Meeting deadlines is essential.
• Support the greater Marketing and Design teams with enthusiasm, creative insight and investment in long-term marketing plans and efforts as well as on-site promotions, shows and events.
• Other duties as assigned.
•Degree with emphasis in graphic design or a related field
• At least 4 years proven graphic design experience at an agency, in-house team or related client experience - including pre-press, web optimization and file maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Creativity and versatility in designing solutions to marketing challenges – 1) ability to produce effective, persuasive sales and marketing designs for digital and print media, and 2) ability to produce professional concepts, page layouts with apt integration of copy, photography and illustrations, as necessary
• Superior skill in the production of work from well-crafted design to tidy file structures and efficiency in managing files across vendor portals
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
• Advanced knowledge and proven experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects a plus.
• Ability to supervise graphic design interns, freelance artists, and agency staffers responsible for brand marketing projects as needed
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening and background check.