Our client is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with experience in Land Development. You will work on a team of skilled and enthusiastic engineers.
This is a full time engineering and design position and the primary responsibilities include technical design and project management for public and private clients.
Technical responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
• Preparation of inventory assessments, analyses and reports
• Development of detailed site and grading plans and erosion and sediment control plans
• Storm water management design, water and wastewater design, roadway and parking design and construction detailing and specifications
• Development of professional services proposals, management of projects and clients, development of technical approaches to projects, and participation in public presentations and speaking engagements.
- A B.S. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with demonstrated success in a professional consulting environment.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) TN is strongly preferred.
- Technical writing, solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues internally are required skills.
- Solid CAD design skills and experience with Civil 3D are a plus.