Our client is currently seeking a experienced Senior Billing Manager for an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity in St. Louis, MO.
The Senior Billing Manager monitors and analyzes the operation of systems to ensure the effective delivery of billing information.
They are responsible for the development of solutions to complex billing problems and works with system analysts to integrate these solutions with the existing systems.
Leads the planning and implementing long-term strategic initiatives to ensure integration of current and future technologies. They will lead trouble shooting efforts on high visibility, high priority issues and coordinates resolutions as well as Manage customers’ SLA expectations and ensure delivery against committed SLAs.
The Senior Billing Manager leads the billing (Amdocs, CSG and or Arterra) and workforce management evolution/enhancement efforts to include associated applications to support the long term and operational needs of the business and it's various business units.
A major part of this role will be the implementation of necessary processes that seek to guarantee the integrity of all billing data, system availability, system functionality and audit compliance as well as working with billing vendors to implement the billing roadmap in support of new lines of business.
Other functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the quality and effectiveness of the billing process and information flow.
- Effectively handling day-to-day inter and intra team relationships to ensure that a diverse array of tasks (that involve periodic contacts with other teams to complete) can be performed effectively
- Creating reports and provide evidence relating for compliance purposes.
- Responding to Billing System Audit findings and implement remediation plans as directed.
- Knowledge of the billing systems (Amdocs, CSG and or Arterra) products and services.
Amdocs, CSG and or Arterra Billing system settings and configuration experience a major plus.
- Knowledge of broad IT operations and interconnectivity of systems
- Advanced troubleshooting skills related to mobile devices, phones, circuits, mobile voice and data networks and SIM cards
- Knowledge of personal computer and software application skills (i.e. Word processing, spreadsheet, Visio, Project, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience managing a team in a similar capacity
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field is preferred from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.