Essential Recruiting with working with a well established company in need for a Retail Management professional for their Team in downtown Nashville! This is a full time position with an excellent benefits package.
The Retail Manager will strive to meet or exceed the financial, operational and customer service goals of the retail division. They will lead the daily operations including customer service, sales, planning, expenses, warehousing, inventory movement, merchandising and human resource functions.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sales and Customer Service – Develop, monitor and instill exemplary sales and customer service policies and procedures. Establish a program for regular consumer and employee feedback. Develop events and special promotional programs to increase traffic and sales, as well as support coordinated efforts in conjunction with M&E’s marketing programs.
- Planning and Budget controls - Ensure goals are met through appropriate planning and organization of staff, inventory and expenses. Analyze operating reports, make recommendations and implement store performance improvement plans. Review excess/obsolete and poor performing skus (items) and develop action plans to deplete inventories.
- Employee Development - Recruit, train, and develop a team of qualified hourly non-exempt employees. Recommend competitive wages and benefits. Write performance evaluations, goal assessments and discipline employees consistent with the company disciplinary policies.
- Communication – Be a strong team player who maintains open and positive relations with all divisions of the company, regularly communicating financial, inventory, customer service, and employee recognition matters and other opportunities. Ensure that company policies and events are communicated in a timely manner.
- Merchandising - Maintain high merchandising standards that reflect the M&E Group’s brands image and positioning through well-merchandised outlets with properly tagged items, merchandised in a visually appealing manner. Stock merchandise, reset categories, organize and execute the display and signing of regular, promotional and seasonal merchandise programs.
- High school graduate, college preferred
- Minimum of five years retail management experience (at manager level or higher), with specialty store experience a must.
- Excellent organizational and communication abilities.
- Dedicated to sales and customer service excellence.
- Fluent with retail POS systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying