Are you a Travel Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity? Here's an excellent contract role for your review!
$60 an hour
$500 Weekly M&E Stipend
Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience
BLS - ACLS
Job Description & Duties
Medical-surgical patients often present with complex diagnoses as well as corresponding complex needs. Patients in this area vary, from ambulatory to total care and as such, medical-surgical nurses are expected to be flexible and versatile in providing holistic care. Below are the kinds of patients medical-surgical nurses handle:
- Patients with acute to chronic diseases needing management
- Patients with diverse admitting diagnosis and not limited to a single body system
- Patients with complex and multiple co-morbidities
- Patients and their families
- Patients across the life span
The following are some of the functions of a medical-surgical nurse:
- Medical-surgical (MS) nurses must be able coordinate, organize, and prioritize complex multiple client assignment.
- Competent and knowledgeable in guiding patients and their families from the challenges that come along with the complex health care system.
- MS nurses must integrate discharge planning into the patient’s daily care.
- Must be able to collaborate with other members of the health care team.
- Ability to learn the use of technology, including new medical innovations.
- Capability to integrate research in relation to a diverse care needs
- Integrate the best practice guidelines in relation to diverse clinical situations
- Advocate for ethical, quality, and safe work setting
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying