Our client is seeking a savvy Social Media Manager with skills in Graphic Design to join their Team and help elevate their service to the next level!
The Social Media Manager / Graphic Designer will:
• Stay ahead of the curve on all-things social media for the agency, ensuring that they are consistent with agency marketing and new business initiatives.
• Understand and stay current on platforms, trends, and opportunities in the ever-evolving social landscape.
• Partner with internal and external customers to fully develop the narrative for each piece of communication and then des
• Create design, and supervise the production of online ads, marketing materials, presentations and print collateral for both internal and external customers.
• Work closely with a Team, the designer will be taking art direction and collaborating with other team members to develop materials that clearly communicate business objectives.
• The Designer will interface with various internal departments and external vendors to meet project objectives, maintain schedules and ensure that projects meet delivery dates.
• Project Manager their deliverables from conception to completion with a keen focus on both quality and deadlines.
• Various other responsibilities as needed
Education and Experience:
• Broad portfolio of creative work, showing graphic design and creative skills across multiple channels (offline and online).
• Fluent knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, and grid);
• Skills in design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Experience using popular analytic and publishing tools such as: Crimson Hexagon, Twitter Analytics, Tracx, Sysomos, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, HootSuite and/or others.